Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2014-11-01
Genom att köpa denna produkt kan du samla upp till 1 lojalitet punkt. Din varukorg kommer att uppgå 1 punkt som kan omvandlas till en kupong av 0,20 kr.
|Fish||750g, cubes/fillets (boneless)|
|Rice, Basmati||750g, washed & soaked for 30 minutes|
|Onions||3 medium, finely sliced/300g|
|Garlic Paste||2 tablespoons|
|Yogurt, natural||1¼ cups, whipped/250g|
|Green Dill/Soya Leaves||½ cup, chopped/1’’long|
|Green Coriander Leaves||½ cup, chopped|
|Small Green Chillies||10-15 whole, slit from one side|
|Lemon Juice||4 tablespoons/3 lemons|
Shan Fish Biryani Mix
1. Mix lemon juices, Shan Fish Biryani Mix and garlic. Apply the mixture to the fish and set it aside to marinate for half an hour.
2. Make half a cup of ghee/oil hot and fry 2 sliced onions for few minutes. Then add marinated fish, green chillies and green coriander, Fry until oil separates from the masala. Stir in yogurt, Cover and cook on medium heat until the fish is tender.Avoid over stirring the fish.
3. Separately: take 2 tablespoons of ghee/oil and fry the green dill/soya leaves for about 2 minutes. Add 12 glasses of water and 2 tablespoons salt. Bring to boil and add the soaked rice. Cook until the rice is three quarter tender, then drain the liquid thoroughly.
4. Spread half the rice in a pot and evenly pour the cooked fish and masala over it. Then spread and cover it with remaining rice.
5. Heat the balance 1 cup oil/ghee and fry the remaining 1 sliced onion until golden. And pour this evenly over the rice. Cover and cook on low heat until the rice is tender.