Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2014-11-01
Genom att köpa denna produkt kan du samla upp till 1 lojalitet punkt. Din varukorg kommer att uppgå 1 punkt som kan omvandlas till en kupong av 0,20 kr.
|Meat:||750g, cubes with bones|
|Rice:||750g, washed & soaked for 30 minutes|
|Onions:||3-4 medium, finely sliced/300g|
|Potatoes:||4 medium, peeled & halved / 500g|
|Tomatoes:||3-4 medium, diced/300g|
|Yogurt, Plain:||1 ¼ cups, whipped/250g|
|Garlic Paste||1 tablespoon|
|Ginger Paste||3 tablespoons|
|Green chillies||10 medium/large, whole|
|Lemon Juice||3-4 tablespoons/2 lemons|
|Memoni Mutton Biryani||1 Packet|
1. Make ghee/oil hot and fry the onions until light golden.
2. Add meat, garlic, ginger and stir fry for a minute. Then add Shan Memoni Mutton Biryani Mix and yogurt. Stir fry for few minutes.
3. Add 3-4 cups of water and potatoes. Cover and cook on low heat until the meat is completely tender. Then add tomatoes, green chillies and lemon juice. Stir and remove from heat.
4. Separately: in 10 glasses of water stir 2 tablespoons of salt and add the soaked rice. Boil until the rice is about three quarter tender. Remove from heat and drain the liquid.
5. Spread three quarter boiled rice in a pot and pour the cooked meat curry over it. Then spread the remaining rice over the meat curry. Cover and cook on low heat until the rice is completely tender. Mix the rice and meat curry before serving.