Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2014-11-01
Genom att köpa denna produkt kan du samla upp till 1 lojalitet punkt. Din varukorg kommer att uppgå 1 punkt som kan omvandlas till en kupong av 0,20 kr.
|Beef||1 Kg, cubes with bones|
|Rice||750g, washed & soaked for 30 minutes|
|Onions||2 large, finely sliced/200g|
|Garlic Paste||1 tablespoon|
|Ginger Paste||3 tablespoons/3’’ piece|
|Green Coriander||1 cup, chopped/1 bunch|
|Shan Karachi Beef Biryani Mix||1 packet (use less for mild hot)|
1. Heat ghee/oil and fry the onions until light golden.
2. Add meat, garlic, ginger & Shan Karachi Beef Biryani Mix and fry for few minutes.
3. Add 7-8 glasses of water. Cover & cook on low heat until meat is tender. Then separate the meat cubes and the gravy. The gravy should be exactly 3 cups. If less add water, if more increase heat to dry it.
4. Separately: Boil the rice in 10 glasses of water with 2 tablespoons of salt. Boil until the rice is three quarter tender. Remove from heat and drain the liquid.
5. Layer the rice and meat curry. Sprinkle dry food color and coriander leaves over the rice.
6. Mix the top layer of the rice to moisten the food color. Cover and cook on low heat until the rice is completely tender. Remove pits after cooking. Mix the Biryani evenly before serving.