Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2014-11-01
Genom att köpa denna produkt kan du samla upp till 1 lojalitet punkt. Din varukorg kommer att uppgå 1 punkt som kan omvandlas till en kupong av 0,20 kr.
|Meat:||750g, cubes with bones|
|Rice, Aged Basmati||750g, washed & soaked for 35 minutes|
|Onions:||4-5 medium, finely sliced/400g|
|Ginger Paste||3 tablespoons/3’’ piece|
|Garlic||2 tablespoons, coarsely grounded|
|Shan Punjabi Yakhni Pilau Mix||1 packet|
1. In 7 cups of water add meat, garlic, ginger and Shan Punjabi Yakhni Pilau Mix. Cover and boil on low heat until the meat is completely tender and soft.
2. Then remove the meat from the stock. Measure the stock and make it exactly equal to 6 full tea cups. If the stock is less add water, if it is more, then boil to evaporate it. Sieve the stock, remove and discard the whole spices.
3. In hot ghee/oil fry the onions until very light golden. Then add meat and stock. Bring to boil.
4. Drain the soaked rice thoroughly; and stir it into the boiling meat and stock.
5. Cover tightly and cook undisturbed on medium heat of exactly 20 minutes. Then remove from heat and mix the pilau.